If it doesn't challenge you - It doesn't change you!
I entered the fitness industry in 1992 while living in South Africa where I qualified as Fitness Trainer with Reebok. Since then I have moved with my family to Sweden, the UK, Germany and Switzerland where I have continued my career working as a freelance Personal Trainer & setting up new Group Fitness classes.
I am passionate about what I do and I believe that everyone can feel good, strong & healthy in their own bodies and with themselves. You just need to find the right nutrition & physical activity which suits you so that you can become the best you can be.
As Personal Trainer I can help YOU find the way to your best form. If your goal is to loose weight, tone your body, improve your fitness, run a race or just feel better about yourself & your body – together we can make it happen. I aim to inspire & challenge you in ways that not only enables you to reach your goals, but to also to have fun along the way.
I am happy to meet up with you in your home, in my fitness studio or outdoor by the lake or in the forest. Start today to become the best you can be!
- 1995 – Fitness Instructor, Reebok Johannesburg, South Africa
- 2001 – Personal Trainer & Nutritionist Licence, DFAV, Berlin, Germany
- 2004 – Body Pump Instructor Certificate with Les Mills, Stockholm, Sweden
- 2007 – Spinning Instructor, Schwinn, Lausanne, CH
- 2012 – CX Works Instructor Certificate, Les Mills, Lausanne, CH
- 2018 - BodyBalance Instructor, Les Mills, Versoix, Switzerland
- 2018 - TRX Group Suspension Formation, FitsPro, Versoix, Switzerland
To Book Personal Training with Mia:
Simply send me an email or give me a call! Ask any questions and book directly with me. We will find a suitable time and place don't you worry!