Charlotte transformed my flabby, achy body into a toned fit machine all along being my personal cheerleader. I have more energy than I have had in a long time!
I am Danish and co-founder of Pulse Fitness
My passion is to help my clients reach their fitness and health goals by supporting and guiding them all the way. I am doing this by combining my 15 years of personal training experience with my Health Coach and Nutritionist knowledge. I work with lifestyle changes that can help you to improve your overall health, lose weight, reduce cravings and improve your energy level.
My training experience also includes rehabilitation, muscle and joint pain relief and flexibility. I will challenge you during each session. I aim to make them new and inspiring every time. We will use different training methods, be indoors in my private fully equipped gym or outdoors in the vineyards, lakeside or forest.
Step by step we will reach your goal in a fun and motivating way.
- 2000 - Fitness Coach, Scandinavian Academy of Fitness Education, Denmark
- 2001 – Personal Trainer, Scandinavian Academy of Fitness Education, Denmark
- 2002 – Nutritionist, American Academy of Nutrition, USA
- 2007 – Spinning instructor, Schwinn, Switzerland
- 2012 – Health Coach, Institute of Integrated Nutrition, USA
- 2018 – TRX Group Suspension Formation, FitsPro, Versoix, Switzerland
- Chinese Mandarin
To Book Personal Training with Charlotte:
Simply send me an email or give me a call! Ask any questions and book directly with me. We will find a suitable time and place don't you worry!